What to look for in a work-from-home business
Why Liveops is a great choice for your home business
When I decided to quit my job and stay home with my kids, I knew I’d need at least a part-time gig to help pay the bills. I explored different options and decided to try two things: Working as an independent consultant selling kitchen products and running a small home business.
I also applied to companies that offered work-from-home, which is how I found Liveops.
“Agents in the Liveops Nation get all the freedom and control of business ownership, with none of the hassle.”
Agents in the Liveops Nation get all the freedom and control of business ownership, with none of the hassle. Plus, they have access to a wealth of resources and an amazing online community to help them every step of the way. It’s an easier way to start your own home business and a great way to build skills while earning money. Here’s why:
- It’s truly flexible. You schedule your working time around your life, not around your client or customer’s schedule. When you log off, you know you are done and you don’t have to worry that a customer will call after hours.
- You don’t have to buy inventory. Liveops agents can start with a quiet space, landline phone, headset, computer, and internet service. You’re not stuck with a closet full of kitchenware or cosmetics.
- You learn valuable skills. Liveops agents have access to online learning courses covering a variety of business skills, customer service techniques, sales tips and more.
- You’re not alone. A dedicated team introduces new agents to the resources you can use to help your business succeed. You can follow regular communications to keep your business up to date and take advantage of opportunities to network with other agents through forums and events.
- There’s no marketing to friends and family. Liveops works with large companies that want you to provide a fabulous experience for their customers. They do all of the marketing themselves.
- Getting paid on time is easy. Liveops makes it easy to invoice clients and get paid for the services you provide. We even offer direct deposit!
- It’s a business that can grow and move with you. If you want more business, you can commit to more hours or expand to work on additional service lines and start earning more immediately. If life gets busy, you can cut back on hours without worrying that you will lose business. And if you move within the U.S., you don’t have to start all over. This has been especially helpful for military families that move often.
- It’s easy to get started. Find an opportunity in customer service, insurance, healthcare, tax support or other areas that match your skills and interests. Then apply today.